RF-SciDAC Team Annual Workshop (2019)
March 11 to March 15, 2019
Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Building 5200, Tennessee Room (202B / above the cafeteria and welcome center)
About the Workshop
This is the annual face to face workshop for the "SciDAC Center for Fusion Relevant Radio Frequency Actuators" (RF-SciDAC) project. It will include both typical presentation style updates to ongoing work within the project, and hands on sessions for collaborative work.
Latest Information / Updates
- All non-ORNL attendees should have received an email from the ORNL site office to request information for your site access processing. *** If you have not, contact David Green ASAP ***.
- DoubleTree Hotel group booking link will be sent out ASAP. *** Cutoff date for group booking is February 17 ***.
- Group code for the TownePlace Suites not yet available (but you can request the government rate on during the regular booking process).
- Please send David Green and Paul Bonoli your intention to attend any of the optional hands-on sessions. These are at present
- VSim by Tech-X all day Monday 11th March.
- PETRA-M by Syunichi Shiraiwa (afternoon of Thursday 14th March).
- Project relevant MFEM mini apps (Plasma-dev and Hertz-dev) by MFEM team (morning of Friday 15th March).
- Group dinner / tours TBD.
TBD, but nominally times will be ....
We suggest you allow at least 30 minutes for check-in and badging at the ORNL visitor center when you arrive.
Monday March 11 (9am to 5pm / OPTIONAL)
- VSim tutorial / hands-on session (Run by Tech-X).
Tuesday March 12 (9am to 5pm)
- Core meeting Day 1.
Wednesday March 13 (9am to 5pm)
- Core meeting Day 2.
Thursday March 14 (9am to 1pm)
- Core meeting Day 3.
Thursday March 14 (1pm to 6pm / OPTIONAL)
- PETRA-M hands-on.
Friday March 15 (9am to 1pm / OPTIONAL)
- MFEM Plasma-dev and Hertz-dev mini-app hands-on.
There is no registration fee. However, the workshop is restricted to project members and affiliates only.